- Number of bears killed
- What monster class has done the most damage to you
- What monster you have killed the most
- Your favourite weapon
- Number of Dungeons completed successfully/unsuccessfully
- Number of treasure chests opened
I think viewable statistics on a guild charter for each member would also be very cool to have. Here are some examples:
- Number of hours online since joining the guild
- Number of guild battles won/lost
- Number of raids participated in
- Gold donated to the guild
- Quest assists you have provided to buddies
The greatest area for viewable statistics would be in the realm of PvP. WoW already shines in this area, providing PvP players with an easily readable list of who's doing the most damage/healing/kills/flag captures etc on the battleground. Sadly, Guild Wars, which is renown for it's PvP doesn't have anything of the sort. It would be great if the game had a reward system for the player who finished top of the PvP list. For example the player who finishes top could receive double honor/faction points or get a special token that could be traded in for elite PvP gear.
Viewable statistics are the kind of polish that would make any MMORPG that little bit better. It's not a new concept, I remember being able to view stats about my character in Baldur's Gate. I just hope to see more of it in MMORPGs in the future.