Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some kind of mild awesomeness

I haven't seen any documentation on this, but I've noticed two things today that have been implemented to improve RvR. I may just be blind and they could have been in the game a while however. Anyone else seen these?

1) In some scenarios (I am assuming in others, but I only saw it in Nordenwatch), certain RvR objectives give a bonus to one side. This motivates people to go do open RvR so they can get back to grinding scenarios ;) No, there was no such feature in Tor Anroc :(

2) The "keep under attack" message visible on the minimap is now a little bit more specific... I saw an "inner sanctum breached" tonight. I hightailed it over there, and sure enough the outer door was down... no destruction in sight though. Guess the door must take a while to respawn. I'm glad they added this feature, they should complicate it a little further with maybe DEFCON levels or something :)

3 comments:

Melf_Himself said...

Wow, guess it's just me then lol.

Crimson Starfire said...

That's ok. Your mum still thinks your cool =P

Melf_Himself said...

No she doesn't.