- Can you respec your character cheaply and often? Do you even need to?
- How does in game trading happen? Is there an auction house thingy, or do you have to spam the trade channel?
- Can players from opposing factions communicate with each other? (e.g you couldn't in WoW because text was obfuscated between factions)
- How fast can you reach the level cap? Was it achievable during the beta period?
- What sort of mini-games are there?
- I know that there is RvR, but is there any small scale PvP arenas? (ie. 2v2, 4v4, 6v6 etc..)
- How do you move around the map quickly? Are there portals (or similar) or is it another World of Walk-a-lot?
- When you add someone to your friends list, does it show them online for all their characters or just the one you added to the list? (Guild Wars vs WoW friends lists)
- Is ganking a problem in PvP areas, or can I actually complete a quest without have my ass handed to me?
- Were there any problems with frame rates or lag during the big RvR battles?
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Questions for when the WAR NDA drops:
Although I'm not a huge fan of playing beta's, I have to admit that I have been rather jealous of the few who have been in the closed beta for WAR. I haven't actually played the game, but I just know that it is going to be awesome (its the hype talking now). Since I won't be playing in the open beta, I have a few questions to anyone that can answer them once the NDA drops (supposedly in a few hours):